Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I was never married to the child's mother do I have to pay childsupport?

The financial obligation to care and provide for one's offspring is not contingent on a marriage certificate. As the biological father of the child you are legally, and morally obligated to provide for their care. Your legal parental responsibilities can be legally determined either through your acknowledgment that you are a parent, by the fact that you had welcomed the child into your home as your own, or as established by a paternity test. Florida laws allow for the filing of a Paternity suit in which the actual parentage of the child can be established.Child support is not something that belongs to the parents it is the right of the child.

Need more information:



No comments:

Post a Comment