Thursday, August 26, 2010

How can I serve my husband divorce papers without his address?

Even if you are unsure about your spouses current residence if you are a resident of Florida for six months or more prior to filing. You can do a substitute service of your spouse by publication.

To file for divorce and serve your spouse through publication, you must take steps and then swear under oath that you have made diligent attempts to either serve your spouse or, if you do not know your spouse's whereabouts, made diligent attempts to locate your spouse. To prove this, you file an Affidavit of Diligent Search and Inquiry showing what steps you took along with a Notice of Action for Dissolution of Marriage. You will also be required to file a Nonmilitary Affidavit saying that your spouse is not in active military service in the United States. ( these forms and directions can be found at click the family law forms tab)
Once the requirements to serve through publication are met, you will publish a Notice of Action for Dissolution of Marriage for four (4) consecutive weeks in a local newspaper or publication. The clerk of court may provide you with publications qualified to print your publication. In your notice of action, there will be a date in which your spouse must respond by. If there is no timely response filed, then a default will be issued against your spouse and you may proceed with your divorce through the default process and have an uncontested hearing without your spouse. However, the relief you seek through the court will be restricted. The court will be unable to rule on certain issues such as alimony, child support and distribution of assets and liabilities.

Please note this is not meant to substitute seeking legal counsel and that choosing a lawyer is not something to be taken lightly.  If you need help please contact my office for an appointment.

Need more info: Check out this sites:


  1. Can you imagine finding out that your estranged spouse is filing for divorce because you say an announcement in the newspaper?

    Good reason to stay in touch.

  2. *saw an announcement

  3. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on ( or call him on +2348104102662 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    BETTY from USA.

  4. In these kind of situations, it is best to follow legal process. I think, following above mentioned points is the right way of going ahead. Also, if your spouse is not willing to appear in court, then this will strengthen your case.

  5. Hello everyone I really want to appreciate this great man called Dr.newman who helped me bring back my ex lover within 48hours I really thank him he is the best and the fastest spell caster among other spell casters Dr.newman wipe away my tears and today I and my lover is living together happily. If you are out there and you need this great Dr, to Help you can kindly contact him at email: or call him +2348155426186

  6. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want injury information to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..

  7. After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband started going out with other lady and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the Internet called DR. KEN who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contacted him, he helped me cast a love spell and within hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem and all kinds of problem you find difficult to solve and he will put a solution to it. Here is his email address, or you can call him on +1 903-848-5301.

  8. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contacted him and he help me cast a reunion spell that help my situation with 48hours, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any problem at:
    ( ) OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662